General terms and conditions of sale
These general conditions of sale (the “General Conditions”) govern the terms and conditions of sale of products marketed on Ndsapp by Nello di Savio(the “Products”). All contracts for the sale of Products by Nello di savio – to third parties (the “Customers”) are governed by these General Conditions, which form an integral and substantial part of every proposal, order and order confirmation for the purchase of the Products themselves.
The terms of sale applicable to your order are those in effect on the date of your order.
**We encourageour professional and retail customers to consult the
General conditions for professionals and retailers
a) Down payment to the Order
Any down payments made by the Client are to be considered as an advance and do not constitute a deposit. Not the less, in case of non-performance of the contract by the Customer, Nello di Savio shall be entitled to retain the down payments made, subject to any greater damages.
1. Products: prices and characteristics
1.1 Unless otherwise indicated, prices of Products published by Nello di Savio shall be deemed to include VAT. The prices of the Products from time to time published by Nello di Savio cancel and supersede previous prices and are subject to the actual availability of the Products. Nello di Savio reserves the right to confirm or change the prices of the Products published on its website or in information brochures and advertising material, at the time of confirmation of the Customer’s order.
1.2 The technical and functional characteristics relating to the Products published by Nello di Savio through its own promotional messages and information brochures are those communicated by the respective manufacturers. Nello di Savio assumes no responsibility for the truthfulness and completeness of this information. Unless otherwise indicated, the manuals and Software related to the Products are in the Italian language. Product images are indicative and not binding. All published specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.
1.3 The Products are not supplied on a trial basis. Although Savio’s Nello operators may provide indications of the characteristics of the Products, the Customer is responsible for the selection of the Products ordered and for the compliance and conformity of the specifications given by each manufacturer with its requirements.
2. Orders – billing
2.1 All purchase orders for Products transmitted to Nello di Savio must be complete in every part and must contain all elements necessary for the correct identification of the Products ordered. Each order for Products transmitted to Nello di Savio constitutes a contractual proposal from the Customer and, therefore, will be binding on Nello di Savio. Only if confirmed by the same for acceptance. The processing of the order by Nello di Savio ,is equivalent to confirmation and acceptance of the same.
2.2 Nello di Savio reserves the right not to accept incomplete orders. In case of failure of Nello di Savio to execute the order. (if the same is due to unavailability of the Products ordered by the Customer) Nello di Savio.will as soon as possible to inform the Customer, refunding any sums already paid by the latter in respect of the non-performed supply. In such a case, the Customer will not be entitled to any refund or compensation of any kind.
2.3 Tax documentation for the Products ordered will be issued by Nello di Savio. When the Products themselves are shipped to the Customer. If the Customer is a VAT holder and wishes to receive an invoice in his or her own name, he or she must indicate this request in the order. In default, Nello di Savio. Will not issue a tax invoice.
3. Delivery of Products
3.1 All delivery charges for the Products are included in the sale price. Deliveries are normally made by SDA express courier.
Nello di Savio. has the right, in its sole discretion, to make delivery of the Products ordered by express courier or other means it deems appropriate. Except where otherwise indicated.
3.1.1 In order to expedite the delivery of software products, the software will be sent by electronic mail and will not be shipped
3.2 The delivery terms indicated by Nello di Savio. refer to the Products present in its warehouses and, although carefully evaluated, must be intended as non-binding for Nello di Savio., which may subsequently confirm or modify them, depending on its actual needs. Any delays in delivery of less than 30 (thirty) days shall not entitle the Customer to refuse delivery of the Products, nor to claim compensation or indemnity of any kind.
3.4 Nello di Savio. has the right to make delivery of the Products (even relating to the same order) in several successive deliveries subject, in such case, to a single charge to the Customer by way of transport costs.
3.5 Special terms and conditions of delivery shall be agreed upon in advance between the Customer and Nello di Savio. And accepted in writing by Nello di Savio.
Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 185 of May 22, 1999 (contracts concluded at a distance), goods travel at the risk of the recipient, so the Nello di Savio. shall not be liable for total or partial theft and/or damage and/or shortage. The risk of damage or loss of the product passes to the recipient at the time of shipment of the goods (delivery of the package to the Post Office of departure or to the Courier in charge of subsequent delivery to the Customer). The goods are shipped insured
It is important that the Customer, upon receipt of the goods, verify that:
the number of packages being delivered corresponds to the number indicated in the accompanying fiscal document;
- the goods correspond to what is actually stated in the tax document;
- the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered or tampered with, even in the materials / seals of closure (adhesive tape, strapping …).Any damage or mismatch in the number of packages, as well as any delays in delivery, must be immediately reported to the Courier who makes the delivery, putting the words “withdrawal with reserve for lack and / or damage to No. … packages” on the appropriate tax document and confirmed by e-mail to Nello di Savio. within seven calendar days. Although the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked within seven calendar days of receipt. Any hidden damage must be reported within seven calendar days to Nello di Savio.. Any report beyond the above terms and/or by means other than the above will not be taken into consideration. Of each statement the Customer assumes full responsibility. Once the Courier’s document has been signed, the Customer may not object to any dispute regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered and the number of packages received.
4. Product warranties
Any product for sale on ndsapp.net will have a 2-year warranty, in accordance with the Legislative Decree February 2, 2002, no. 24.
With this directive, a distinction is made between consumer goods intended for use exclusively in the private sphere and those used in the professional sphere. Specifically, the “24 months” rule applies only to consumer goods intended for private use; consequently, consumer goods used as part of one’s professional or business activity will be guaranteed under the normal general rules on sale, as set forth in the Civil Code. Specifically, it applies a warranty period of 12 months for professional use and 24 months for private use (consumer with economic treatment: public price list).
In order to discriminate the type of use, the sales receipt will be adopted as a means of proving exclusively private use, while in the case of purchase with an invoice, the guarantee will be made within the terms stipulated by professional or business use.
In accordance with your rights guaranteed by law, we assure you that any product purchased from ndsapp.net . is of satisfactory quality and reasonably suitable for all the purposes described in the relevant product sheets. For the sake of accuracy, we specify that liability for software is subject to licensing. Nello di Savio. is not responsible for the content or usability of the software and specifically rejects any liability for loss or damage caused by the use or misuse of the software (including loss of revenue, earnings, contracts, anticipated savings, data or goodwill).
We cannot ascertain that your computer or cell phone meets the system requirements, and consequently we assume no responsibility for the functionality of your computer and/or cell phone after a product has been installed. We will only be liable for losses that are foreseeable by both you and us as a result of our violation of these terms and conditions and caused by our negligence. We will not be liable for any commercial or business losses (including but not limited to loss of goodwill, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, data, or consequential damages) or any other direct or indirect damages that were not reasonably foreseeable by either us or you at the time the contract was formed or at the time you began using the spy.com site.
The following are excluded from this Warranty
Periodic maintenance work and repair or replacement of parts due to wear and tear;
- Consumables (components that would foreseeably require periodic replacement during a product’s useful life, e.g., non-rechargeable batteries, print cartridges, thumbtacks, lamps, etc.) and micro headsets;
Damage or defects due to improper use, operation or handling of the product, for purposes other than normal personal or household use;
- Of supplying audiovisual products or computer software;
- Damage or changes to the product resulting from:
- Misuse, including:
– treatments causing physical, aesthetic or surface damage or alteration to the product;
– Removal, alteration, tampering, removal of even part of the identifiers applied by Nello di Savio or its suppliers or of the warranty seals. The warranty cannot be applied although proof of purchase is provided.
– Incorrect installation or use of the product for other than its intended purpose or failure to follow the instructions on installation and use;
– Improper maintenance of the product, not in accordance with the instructions on proper maintenance;
– installation or use of the product that does not comply with the technical or safety standards in force in the country where the product is installed or used.
- Viruses or use of the product in combination with software not supplied with the product or incorrect installation of the software.
- Condition or defects in the systems to which the product is connected or in which it is incorporated, except for other products specifically intended for use in conjunction with the product.
- Use of the product with accessories, peripherals and other products of different type, condition and standard than prescribed.
- Repair work or attempted repair by unqualified personnel and authorized service centers.
- Adaptations or modifications made to the product without prior written permission from Nello di Savio, including:
– Product upgrade exceeding the specifications and functions described in the instruction manual; or
– Changes made to the product to make it conform to national or local technical or safety standards in nations other than those for which the product was specifically designed and manufactured.
- Accidental events, fire, liquid, chemical or other substances, flooding, vibration, excessive heat, inadequate ventilation, power surges, excessive or incorrect input supply voltage, radiation, electrostatic discharge including lightning, other external forces and impacts.5. Right of withdrawal (for online purchases only)
- Misuse, including:
5.1 Pursuant to LEGISLATIVE DECREE 22 MAY 1999, No. 185 “IMPLEMENTATION OF DIRECTIVE 97/7/EC ON CONSUMER PROTECTION IN THE MATTER OF DISTANCE CONTRACTS the Customer (if he/she qualifies as a “consumer” within the meaning of art.1 lett b) of Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 no. 185) has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the ordered Products, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 (fourteen) working days from the receipt of the Products.
5.1.1 Unless the parties agree otherwise, the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 for contracts:
- of provision of services whose performance has begun, with the consumer’s agreement, before the expiration of the ten-day period;
- of supplying goods or services whose price is tied to fluctuations in financial market rates that the supplier is unable to control;
- of supplying goods that are custom-made or clearly customized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are likely to deteriorate or alter rapidly;
- Of supplying sealed audiovisual products or computer software, opened by the consumer;
- Of supplying newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
Il cliente deve prestare molta attenzione perché la possibilità di recedere è esclusa per contratti, in particolare, i contratti di servizi dopo la completa prestazione del servizio, i contratti di vendita di beni personalizzati o “su misura” come nella fattispecie telecamere, registratori o prodotti confezionati e personalizzati, sono esclusi dal diritto di recesso tutti i software con licenza d'uso sia per pc che per cellulari, sono esclusi dal recesso i contratti per riparazioni e manutenzioni richieste dal consumatore a casa propria, contratti di fornitura di registrazioni video e audio.
- Of betting and lottery services.5.2 The right of withdrawal referred to in Article 5.1 above must be exercised by the Customer, under penalty of forfeiture, by sending a registered letter with return receipt to Nello di Savio., Via dei lanzi 33 Livorno, within 14 (fourteen) working days from receipt of the Products. The above notice may also be sent, within the same period, by telegram or fax to Nello di Savio. at 339 6130162, provided that it is confirmed, by registered letter with return receipt, within 48 (forty-eight) hours after sending the telegram or fax.5.3 All returns (which must be unused, perfectly intact and accompanied by the original packaging) must be authorized by Nello di Savio Customer Service. by R.M.A (Restitution Merchandise Authorized).The Customer may return the Product at its own expense to the following address: Nello di Savio. Piazza Attias 21/c Livorno.C.O.D. packages without an R.M.A (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will not be accepted.
5.4 Upon receipt of the Products and verification of their integrity Savio’s Nello. will, within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, credit the Customer, by Bank Transfer, the cost of the returned Products (as indicated in the receipt), withholding, where necessary, the amount of shipping costs that will remain definitively borne by the customer. It will be the customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the transfer (ABI, CAB, account number).
For any complaints, customers can write to Nello di Savio. – Attias Square 21/c Livorno, via Contact Form or by calling us at 339 6130162 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
7. Product return procedure
You may find that you need to return materials for a variety of reasons.
7.1 The Nello of Savio must be contacted before shipping the material. via telephone (339 6130162), via Contact Form explaining in detail what material you intend to return and the reasons for the return, or open a ticket fill out the form and choose “RMA Authorized Goods Return” as the type of request, we will respond within a short time by email, setting out the procedure to be taken.
7.2 The service department will check your request and if necessary suggest appropriate tests to understand, where possible, the nature of the problem.
7.3 Nello di savio customer service will email you the
(Return Material Authorization) which will show in the upper right hand corner the
7.4 Pack the material carefully. Write the RMA number on the outside of the package prominently. Complete any missing parts of the RMA form and attach it to the material.
Don’t forget to also send a copy of the tax receipt or purchase invoice and all accessories, such as antennas, cables, power supplies etc and pack the products in the original packages if they are still available.
7.5 Send the materials to: Nello di Savio. – Attias Square 21/c Livorno free port.
7.6 When the material is returned to you, an RMA form will be attached with a description of the work performed.
8/A Repair and replacement
Simple inspection of the product, by technicians is free of charge.Repairs/replacements covered under warranty are done free of charge. Out-of-warranty repairs/replacements are subject to an estimate based on which you can decide whether or not to proceed with the repair.
The product returned to the Nello of Savio. is always subject to repair and never to replacement with similar new product.Polinet may, at its sole discretion, opt for the replacement of parts or products that are not repairable or whose repair is inconvenient.
Under no circumstances can the customer claim replacement of the returned product with a new one from stock.
Likewise, under no circumstances can you request a new replacement product before returning the returned product.
8/B Who pays for transportation in return procedures?
In surveillance electronics, it is relatively easy to encounter functional problems. In such cases, the first reaction one tends to have is to blame the material and demand its repair.
In fact, the majority of malfunctions result from power supply problems or misuse of equipment.
For this reason, more than 70% of RMAs that return to Savio’s Nello. turn out to be fully functional material.
In the event of returned non-defective material, Nello di Savio. the first time does not charge any intervention costs to the customer, but is obliged to protect itself so as not to incur transport costs that are not its responsibility. On the other hand, the second time that the same non-defective product is returned, Nello di Savio. reserves the right to charge 90.00 Euro for each hour spent on the inspection in addition to the transportation costs.
For this reason, all returned materials should be returned to the Nello of Savio. In Free Port.
It is only possible to request a freight collect return in the case of material that has reached you incorrectly due to a shipping or packaging error.
Once the warranty work has been done, Nello di Savio will pay for the cost of returning the repaired material, which will be returned to you carriage paid.
After an out-of-warranty service, the repaired material will be returned to you freight collect.
Treatment of packaging and packing
Savio’s Nello warranty interventions. do not, under any circumstances, provide for the repackaging and aesthetic reconditioning of products.
At the end of the intervention, the product is returned to the customer in exactly the same condition of packaging in which it was returned and with the same accessories found when the material was returned.
Any product returned without prior authorization and therefore without an RMA number will be rejected.
9. Telephone and/or Remote Assistance
For the configuration of products purchased from Nello di Savio. telephone or remote assistance can be requested. For information on prices and service arrangements, see the page on TELEPHONE and REMOTE ASSISTANCE SERVICE with its price list.
Without prejudice to the possible applicability of mandatory provisions of the law placed to protect consumers (as defined under Article 1 letter b) of Legislative Decree May 22, 1999 no. 185), any dispute however related to these General Conditions, will be devolved to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Livorno.
Improper uses of some products in our catalog violate the law of April 08, 1974 No.98 art.615 bis,616,617 bis of the Criminal Code and art.226 bis of the Criminal Code on privacy confidentiality and interception of communications.
Savio’s Nello. “disclaims any responsibility for the illicit use of this equipment.”
The trademarks reproduced on this website are the property of the manufacturing companies or Nello di Savio. prohibiting even partial reproduction of the same.